GTI offers both a “flat fee” and a “consulting service” service model.
Our “flat fee” service model outlines the total cost of our services in advance of your event to assist in budgeting and event planning.
Our “consulting service” provides the option of an hourly rate for organizations that may only require certain specific aspects of GTI’s expertise.
We would be pleased to discuss your golf tournament needs. Please contact us for a complimentary, initial consultation.
GTI can provide a range of event management services to meet the specific needs of your organization. These services include :
- Helping your organization determine your tournament objectives
- Golf course research, analysis & contract negotiation to find “the right course” for you
- Ongoing liaison with the golf course including site inspection and food and beverage planning
- Preparation of event timeline & checklist
- Preparation of the tournament budget including ways to enhance net profit
- Actively work with and serve as a resource to the golf committee
- Sponsorship – create the most effective sponsorship packages and price points
- Coordination, production and delivery of sponsor signage and related print materials
- Online registration for sponsors, golfers and donors
- Planning the tournament format on course activities to ensure a great golfer experience and a quick pace of play
- Unique & creative ways to fundraise at the tournament
- Coordination of the silent & live auction and raffle
- Prize procurement & golfer gift sourcing – save money by accessing GTI’s wholesale supplier network
- Volunteer recruitment, training and on course support
- Pre-event logistical management including pick-up and delivery of items to the golf course
- Day of event management on site at the tournament utilizing a team of experienced GTI tournament staff
- Post-event follow up including tournament evaluation & review
To compliment the above event management services, GTI also offers the following services :
- Hole in One coverage featuring unique prize items and contests
- Custom clothing and embroidery services
- Tournament consulting
- Golf tournament analysis, reviews and “diagnostic audits”
- Non-traditional golf events such as golf marathons, destination tournaments and night golf
A testimonial from one of our Partner courses
“Angus Glen Golf Club has worked with GTI for years. We continue to work with Frank and his team because we share their dedication to creating distinct and memorable golf events. GTI has a deeply engrained understanding of corporate and charitable golf tournaments, and professionally applies them in unique and lasting ways. We highly recommend the services of Golf Tournaments Incorporated to anyone who is new to running golf-centric events or anyone looking to add a creative flare to their golf event. We look forward to working with GTI for years to come.”
Kelly Wayling, Director of Sales and Events, Angus Glen Golf Club